The Representative Operations AirPlus International SA/NV Services has a good understanding of our products and services for the specific area he/she works in.
He/she needs to be experienced in usage of our customer databases and needs to understand all product features and benefits.
He/She is responsible for:
- Responding to customer queries by phone or mail (the customer is the corporate contact person, not the card member).
- Keeping and updating customer profiles.
- Making the necessary product and set-up changes for new and existing customers following written customer requests.
- Adhering to processes, procedures and policies applicable for his/her area of responsibility.
- Understanding and working with basic instructions, information and procedures required in order to perform the job.
- Demonstrating the job to others team members to help with on boarding of new hires.
- Respecting confidentiality with regards to all customer DATA.
- Ensure professional internal and external customer servicing by delivering and optimizing daily administrative support to all operational areas involved.
- Ensure effective resolution of enquiries and requests at the earliest possible opportunity.
- Provide exceptional customer services while ensuring you are compliant with company and regulatory requirements.
- Adhere to agreed quality standards and service levels agreements in line with business expectations.
- Build and leverage strong relationships with all business units.
- Performing ad hoc tasks: Work with other departments (e.g. Account Management, Customer Service Worldline, Compliance, etc …), classification and archiving, handle incoming e-mails and post, etc …
He/She works under the supervision of the team leader.