The Employee Customer Setup & Retention has a good understanding of our products and services for the specific area he/she works in.
He/she needs to be experienced in a usage of our main frame customer databases and needs to understand all product features and benefits.
He/She is responsible for:
- Handling all customer application forms end-to-end within the framework of known policies and procedures.
- Documenting and archiving all the necessary client details and documents as defined in policies and regulations.
- Validating the personal identification information to ensure only customers with valid ID’s are accepted to join the franchise.
- Contacting customers to request missing information on application forms if required.
- Setting up correctly and accurately all card member information in our systems to ensure the cards can be issued appropriately.
- Following all the steps necessary in the card set-up and the SEPA direct debit processes including Bizagi input, AML checks and underwriting checks, strictly following the risk/score model.
- Recognizing when to escalate and asking for support from team leader or senior colleague.
- Supporting on-boarding of new colleagues by explaining the details of the job in a clear and accurate way.
- Producing reporting ‘on demand’
- Working in a disciplined way with a high level of accuracy and against SLA timelines.
- Be trusted to respect confidentiality with regard to all customer data.
He/She works under the supervision of a team leader.